REFLECTOR: Jeffco or not?

KMis178813 at aol.com KMis178813 at aol.com
Mon Jan 28 19:08:07 CST 2008

Grigore
   The fuel site gages, that Velocity sells, are very nice. I use  them more
than the electronic gage. Turning your head to see real fuel is a lot  more
reassuring than a blip on a screen that says your OK. I like to take the  upper
skin of the lower strake out where you are installing the gauge. This lets
you move the gauge as far down as possible, to see the last of your fuel. It
really does not matter how full you are, just how empty!!

                Ken

In a message dated 1/28/2008 7:44:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,