REFLECTOR: Jeffco or not?

Andy Millin amillin at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 28 11:11:13 CST 2008

>> BTW, what are the actual reasons for flipping the airplane over?

I believe it makes it easier to do the lay-ups from the top of the spar to
the top strake skin, and from the aft fuel bulkhead to the top strake skin.
Also makes it easier to do the finish work between the fuselage and the
lower strake skin.  But, I wouldn't know.  I never flipped my plane.  :)

Andy