REFLECTOR: Velocity video

bulsr at bellsouth.net bulsr at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 26 11:24:57 CST 2008

Al, thanks for the midwinter inspiration! It's enough to go out to the barn and try to get motivated when it's 36F. But that little bit sure helps!
Oh- what were the exhaust-looking exits just forward of and above the trailing edges?

Bob
XLRG in the works.

-------------- Original message from "Al Gietzen" <ALVentures at cox.net>: --------------

For those who like; I’ll share some video made by my son (with my 5 yr old grandson who’s nuts about airplanes).  It includes a takeoff, flyby, touch and go, and landing; lasts about 8 minutes, and is 20MB non-streaming, so high speed access will certainly be a plus.

http://photofu.com/darryl/Velocity_Vignette.wmv

Enjoy;

Al