REFLECTOR: epoxy cure time and temperature

gattenby at tulsaconnect.com gattenby at tulsaconnect.com
Fri Jan 25 10:40:06 CST 2008

To add to the collective urban legend...

Those quarts lamps put out a fair amt of UV light as well.
Most expoies don't do well with "extended" UV light.
I doubt that a few hours would make any diff,
but I did / do limit how much I use those quarts lamps.\
(but not as much as I limit how much work I do at single
digit temps)

Noel Gattenby