REFLECTOR: Shipping a Prop

Joe Ewen Jewen at comporium.net
Thu Jan 24 07:29:55 CST 2008

Chuck,
I would tend to agree that this is a cultural issue.  On Dec 21, we had a
bearing failure on a large extruder gear box.  I am still waiting on the
German manufacture to return my phone calls and emails.  Fortunately we did
not wait for the manufacture's reply before rebuilding the gearbox locally
with american made parts.
Joe