REFLECTOR: Experiance required to fly a Velocity

PUSHERPILOT at wmconnect.com PUSHERPILOT at wmconnect.com
Mon Jan 21 16:11:37 CST 2008

I have a potential buyer for my Velocity who is concerned that it may be too
fast or difficult to fly.  I think he is highly qualified, but then I may be
biased.  He is 65 and has 2147 hours in the following aircraft (in order of
most recent): C172, RV4, Mooney Ranger, Mooney 231, Rockwell Commander, Piper
Arrow I and II, and a Citrabra.  I would appreciate comments from those of you
flying a Velocity as to how your checkout went and how it is to fly.  I will
pass the comments on to him and let him think it over.

Thank You

Mel Bina STD RG   </HTML>