REFLECTOR: Selling a Velocity

PUSHERPILOT at wmconnect.com PUSHERPILOT at wmconnect.com
Sun Jan 20 16:54:54 CST 2008

As most of you know my Standard RG is for sale and I thought you may be
interested in what can happen.  I have sold a few cars over the years and found
that people can be strange.  With an airplane it can be even more interesting.  I
received my third scam attempt today.  The email states that his client in
Malta will buy my airplane and wire me the money, please send the information on
my bank account.  Another one from Greece wanted to send $85k, 10% for a down
payment and the rest for me to handle shipping.  Send bank info.

The last "buyer" was from Vancouver but staying in Tucson.  He spent a great
deal of time checking out the airplane and wanted a ride.  After the ride he's
now not available by phone or email.  I'll keep trying.

Mel Bina   </HTML>