REFLECTOR: Catto Prop

Andy Millin amillin at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 15 09:35:16 CST 2008

Folks, I have ordered and just receive a Prince P-Tip propeller.  It is
fixed pitch.

I ordered this prop because my friend Quint Daniels, Velocity serial number
12, has been running one for years.  He loves it.  He has tried others and
keeps coming back to the prince.

Lonnie Prince makes a beautiful prop.  He makes 2 and 3 blade props.  Wood
core, carbon fiber wrap with leading edge protection.

I have not flown yet, but I can say my prop is a work or art.

Andy