REFLECTOR: Catto Prop

Milton Mersky miltonm at airmail.net
Tue Jan 15 06:51:10 CST 2008

Robin:

There is an extensive article in the CONTACT MAGAZINE that we use as an information brochure. I will hard mail a copy to you or any one else who has an interest. Post your hard address on the reflector or send it to my E Mail at miltonm at airmail.net and I will send info right away.

Please note: We do not pay the 30% commission that some FBO's have requested and as a result the  price to you is honest and fair.

Milt