REFLECTOR: Catto Prop

Milton Mersky miltonm at airmail.net
Mon Jan 14 22:30:25 CST 2008

Ronnie:

There is available to all experimental builders a constant speed, bolt on, hydraulic operated 3 blade prop for push or tractor use. Because it is hydfraulic, there is no need for an oil supply from the engine nor is a PSRU needed.  The prop is American made and is priced at half the price of a comprable German model and all this without an attitude.

Send me your hard address and I will send info to you.

Milt