REFLECTOR: New Subscriber

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Mon Jan 14 10:27:29 CST 2008

Those large drives are nice but theres really no need for that much
storage for an embedded PC. Plus $4,000 for 128 GB of HD space is pricey!

You can get solid state 4GB drives for $100 from emphase,
http://www.emphase.com/products  industrial rated with autoleveling..

I run embedded PC's with Linux, and embedded Windoze on 4GB with no
problem at all.

Scott