REFLECTOR: New Subscriber

Matt Bucko mbuc310 at cox.net
Sun Jan 13 20:34:12 CST 2008

Suggestion on storage... use the new solid state drives for whatever OS you
use. Fast, but more important, no issues with vibration or altitude. Hard
disks need air preasure inside the box to keep the heads flying above the
disk surface. They do vent.
Supertalent has a SATA 128GB solid state drive.... as does MTron and Samsung
Matt