REFLECTOR: upload photo question

Steve Goldman steve at fatcatair.com
Fri Jan 11 19:50:00 CST 2008

Matt Bucko wrote:
> How do I upload a photo to tvbf?

I think that since the "upgrade" to the latest phpGraphy you can't do
it yourself anymore because of security issues (like you need to know
the root password). I think until they fix that bug you have to send
the photo(s) to Brian and he can put it on line.

To some degree it'd almost be worth downgrading to the previous verion
of phpGraphy except it had very serious security issues (i.e. it is
easily hackable) so I think for a while things are stuck in this
inconvenient stage. I thnk the last email from Brian was that this was
close to the top on bugs to be fixed by the developer.

--
Steve Goldman
'77 Tiger N28531