REFLECTOR: Contact Changes

Andrew Ellzey ajlz72756 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 14:30:24 CST 2008

Jorge,

I agree with extremely useful as far as your web site is concerned. Maybe I missed something, but why are you leaving the Reflector? If it is true I will be sorry to see you go. Anyone that has built, or is building a Velocity is a great resource. Sometimes we just need to be able to kick an Idea around to see if maybe there is a better idea out there. There are a lot of threads that I have something to add to but just don't have the time. This doesn't mean that I'm not interested in what everyone has to say, it's just that a lot of time, someones answer was exactly what I was thinking. Even those builders that have sold their aircraft have a lot to add for those of us still building. I hope you will reconsider and stay, but if not it was good having your input and wish you the best.

Andy Ellzey