REFLECTOR: Contact Changes

Jorge Bujanda bujanda at dslextreme.com
Fri Jan 11 10:19:58 CST 2008

I will change my email address shortly and am still debating if I will continue to post my
website.  If I do, it will have a different URL.   Anyone interested in my new email and
website addresses, feel free to email me directly and I will let you know when these are
definitive.  I will unsubscribe to the REFLECTOR soon.  I appreciate the camaraderie and
friendship shared by some in the list.  I will maintain direct contact with you.

Regards,
Jorge Bujanda
Velocity XL FG
Palmdale, CA
Website:   <http://members.dslextreme.com/users/jbujanda/>
http://members.dslextreme.com/users/jbujanda/

"Make your best case... not the best case."
"Spare the noise... convince through silence."
                                                                         JB