REFLECTOR: RG Switch

Ron Brown romott at roadrunner.com
Thu Jan 10 17:57:44 CST 2008

Hi John,

I suggest you check the calibration using a water manometer.  Simply an U
tube made of 1/4" id clear plastic tubing.  Each leg should be about 1 foot
long.  Connect one leg to the RG switch - see attached for which side to
connect to.  Fill the U tube half full of water.  Blow into the tube until
the switch closes - this should be about 3.2" water for 80 knots.

If not correct, adjust the screw - you'll need to look inside to see if it
is a flat blade or phillips.  Do NOT turn more than half a turn either way.

Ronnie