REFLECTOR: Elevator counterweights, inboard

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Wed Jan 9 19:11:04 CST 2008

Yes- a lot of us replaced the sleeve bearings at the center with ball
bearings- but I see what Grigire is talking about now- not to worry, the
parts bags are not always labled properly- just se what will work there
according to the drawings- as for extra long 10-32 screws- try McMaster
Carr- they have everything....

  _____