REFLECTOR: IO-360 exhaust

Tom tomcat05 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 9 18:14:10 CST 2008

Doug, I just bought the ones showing in the Velocity store. They are 2
two into one pipes, you'll need two holes in cowling. They are .049
stainless and are nicely done I guess my cowling wasn't stock because I
needed to glass in a fairly large blister near the number one cylinder
to accomodate the new pipes. I had a 4 into 1 prior to this that was
mild steel with no slip joints and had cracked itself to death. The good
news is that I gained 100 rpm (fixed pitch) in static rpm. One other
thing to consider is that they haven't adjusted the prices on the
Velocity store on line in a while, actual price is about 60 bucks higher
than shown. Tom