REFLECTOR: Elevator counterweights, inboard

Grigore Rosu grigore.rosu at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 09:02:05 CST 2008

Alex,

Don't know what the ball bearing is, sorry.  However, I took a picture of
what I think should go in there and attached it.  The left bag's label is
"torque tube spacer assembly" and its including bolt is an AN4-10A.  On the
other hand, the manual says that the spacer whoulb be used together with a
stainless long screw of size 3-1/2'' going through the two weights and the
torque tubes plates.  The only 3-1/2'' screws I received with my kit are
those in the bag on the right side of the picture, which contains 4 AN3-33A
bolts.  However, those screws appear listed in the "control system" part,
not the canard, and the spacer's hole is 1/4'', not 3/16'' as one would
expect if one was to use one of those long bolts.

Thank you,
Grigore