REFLECTOR: Velocity heater

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Tue Jan 8 20:02:54 CST 2008

I've thought about that.  When I have some free time, yeah right, I'll test the output
of a spare bilge blower with a water manometer using the data Ronnie conveniently
provided.  I suspect that freely flowing air from the blower will not be sufficient,
however it the flow is restricted, it should build up more pressure.  We'll see.

John