REFLECTOR: priming "how to"?

Grigore Rosu grigore.rosu at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 23:15:34 CST 2008

Since in IL there will be a few more months of temperatures below 75F, a
primer that can cure at lower temperatures could probably make more sense in
my case.  Searching aircraftspruce, I found the following one:

STITS EPOXY PRIMER WHITE EP-420/EP-430
 http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/cspages/stitsepoxyprimerwhite.php

It cures at temperatures down to 35F!

Do you think this one may work well, too?  If you see any drawbacks in using
it please let me know; I can just wait a few more months and then apply the
more common awlgrip 545.

Thank you,
Grigore