REFLECTOR: priming "how to"?

Jorge Bujanda bujanda at dslextreme.com
Mon Jan 7 15:44:28 CST 2008

Grigore,

Just like Alex, I used UV Smooth Primer on my FB wings and really liked it, for all the
reasons he explained.  I know of others that have used it, have painted over it with
different brands of paints and are happy with the results too.  I will use it again on my
fuselage and canard as well.   It is an easy to mix, UV protective, water-based urethane,
compatible with many products and paints.  I bought it from Sacramento Sky Ranch.  The
best price I found, at least at the time (around $135/gal, tax and shipping included)

Check the manufacturer's info here:
 <http://www.polyfiber.com/products/uvsmoothprime.htm>
http://www.polyfiber.com/products/uvsmoothprime.htm

. Just another possibility to consider.

Regards,
Jorge Bujanda
Velocity XL FG
Palmdale, CA
Website:  http://members.dslextreme.com/users/jbujanda/

"Make your best case... not the best case."
"Spare the noise... convince through silence."
                                                                         JB

  _____