REFLECTOR: priming "how to"?

Ron Brown romott at roadrunner.com
Sun Jan 6 21:33:35 CST 2008

There ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!

The primer that is most often used is Awlgrip 545, which is a two part primer that is tough and sands pretty easily.  You can get it at a marine supply like West Marine.  Clean the surface, sand smooth, then spray the primer.  It leaves a nice white, almost glossy finish which will become the base for your final paint.

Ronnie