REFLECTOR: firewall protection

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Sun Jan 6 09:06:05 CST 2008

Stainless steel for the most part- I got mine from Wicks- pretty reasonable-
not sure why the kit does not come with it really.

We do have a slight advantage, in that the flames would tend to flow away
from our firewalls, but that aluminum will soften and dislodge pretty fast I
would think-  stainless is the way to go Doug- I have a good  air powered
nibbler you can borrow to cut the stuff- pretty difficult with snips- until
you get down to just trimming off thin slivers- just let me know.- I would
like to come by and visit your project anyway!

Alex

  _____