REFLECTOR: Velocity heater

David Scharfenberg dave at winco.net
Fri Jan 4 15:18:16 CST 2008

Thanks to everyone that responded.

The 12 volt heated blankets are a great idea.

Since I have almost everything in place already to emulate Rich, Terry
and Al's setup, I might try to modify what I have now.  All that I
really need to do is to get cabin air into the oil cooler instead of
outside air.  It would be nice to design a door that would allow air to
enter the cooler from either the cabin (via blower fan) or the outside
(for summer flying).

Thanks for the ideas!

Dave