REFLECTOR: Aileron control cables

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Fri Jan 4 09:11:02 CST 2008

I know that the factory was working on a push rod/bell crank system for the
Rocket Racer- would be an interesting modification for us regular folks as
well- no word from the factory as far as including this as a factory mod
yet- Scott Baker might be able to chime in on this one- I looked into it -
seems doable, and ball bearing rod end linkage would surely have less slop
and smoother function than the cables..

  _____