REFLECTOR: Havin' fun

Ron Brown romott at roadrunner.com
Wed Jan 2 14:02:52 CST 2008

Al,

I have followed your project from the beginning.  Gorgeous Velocity and great work on your engine, paint and interior and panel too!!  Those fly by pictures make it all worth while!

I'd love to hear the rest of the story after your taxi testing. Your web site at http://members.cox.net/alg3/airplane.htm does a great job of describing your project, but I, for one would like to hear much more about how your engine and airplane performed during flight testing and subsequent operations.  You've done a lot of great work - you need to brag a bit about it!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Ronnie