REFLECTOR: Facebook Groups

lawrence epstein ljepstein at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 1 18:59:42 CST 2008

For those of us who may be on "Facebook", there are at least 2 groups that may be of interest.

1st is:
"EAA - The Spirit of Aviation"this is the official EAA Facebook group and seems decent.

2nd is;

"Velocity Builders and Pilots"

which I started and has only 2 members as of now. I haven't done anything with it yet, but it is an easy way to post pics and share info (not as good as the "reflector", but if you are on Facebook, it is convenient for posting your own pics and having them available to everyone).

Larry Epstein