REFLECTOR: Transponder Antennas

IFLYLB at aol.com IFLYLB at aol.com
Mon Feb 25 13:30:16 CST 2008

Hey Scott - Mike Wilson here.

Just curious if my idea / needs have been addressed and if a suggestion for
inspecting / repairing 99KT?

Mike

501-658-4444

In a message dated 2/25/2008 1:01:13 P.M. Central Standard Time,
sbakr at comcast.net writes:

Please check with the radio shop regarding the  antenna.
I understand that that the Garmin 330 requires a  special antenna; using a
high quality transponder cable.
I don't think that a home-made or Archer type  transponder is going to work
with the 330.
SB