REFLECTOR: Builder POH additions

Keith Hallsten KeithHallsten at quiknet.com
Sun Feb 24 14:49:45 CST 2008

Terry,

The purpose of the Phase 1 test flight period is to develop the information
for the flight manual for your plane.  Since experimental planes do not
conform to a type certificate, they are all somewhat different and no
pre-published performance figures are directly applicable to them.  One
Velocity XL might be similar to another Velocity XL, but that's not assured.
We each have to determine the performance numbers that are applicable to our
particular version of the Velocity family of aircraft.

Keith Hallsten

  _____