REFLECTOR: Builder POH additions

MMurp16900 at aol.com MMurp16900 at aol.com
Sun Feb 24 09:53:59 CST 2008

Hi Terry

IT is my opinion that the registration, special airworthiness
certificate,Velocity published Flight Manual,markings,placards weight and  balance and, the
FAA letter of operations issued for your A.C. serial number  is  all that is
requirement of FAR 91.9 (a) and ramp check.
  The Velocity published flight manual has no performance data and is  not
stamped as FAA approved.
I spoke to Ken at Velocity and said that the LCY IO-540 260 H. P powered
CIRRUS has simpler performance
as our Velocity XL
 Perhaps we could check it out.What do you think?
I agree we need a good POH
Mack Murphree

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)