REFLECTOR: Fuel Sight guages....Why?

Brooke Wolf bwolf1 at tds.net
Fri Feb 15 11:30:40 CST 2008

Thank you Chris, Scott, Grigore, Gary, Alex, Terry, Kurt, Andy and all others who offered well thought out rationale for various fuel systems design.  You have certainly shed a lot of light on the matter and increased my insight a great deal.

That's the beauty of this board.....a wide open exchange of ideas!! Keep it up.....maybe someday I will even have something to enlighten with.

What am I going to do about the sight gauges?....I don't know :>)!!!

Brooke