REFLECTOR: Fuel sight guages..why?

HYTEC45 at aol.com HYTEC45 at aol.com
Fri Feb 15 11:17:05 CST 2008

In a message dated 2/15/2008 8:06:38 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
terrence_miles at hotmail.com writes:

2nd  issue:  When I refuel, I have the truck alternate with about 10 gal to L
 tank than back to R tank and so forth until I have what I  need.

I never let "the truck" touch my Velocity, I fuel it myself, even from the
truck.  The first thing these guys do is come over with that big shark  tooth
looking ground clamp looking for the best place to do the most damage with  it.
 Not to mention dragging the fuel hose over the leading edge of the  strake,
dropping the fuel cap on you nice paint, or wedging the fuel nozzle in  the
filler ring to relieve some of the weight of the nozzle.
TEC

Awards. Go to AOL Music.