REFLECTOR: Way Too Cool pt 2

NMFlyer1 at aol.com NMFlyer1 at aol.com
Fri Feb 15 08:42:16 CST 2008

Well reasonable is kinda relative. Misty says that it cost $470.00 to have
the thing designed, built, and shipped. I think the guy went ahead and made an
extra, since he had everything in place already anyway. Of Course that was a
FG  since that's what I have.

Kurt

n a message dated 2/14/2008 6:43:14 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,