REFLECTOR: Leaking Brake Master cylinder

Jim Agnew jim_agnew_2 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 16:31:49 CST 2008

Kurt,

The answer on your Cherokee 235 is that the brakes are probably Cleavland and have external calipers therefore the lever arm is greater than the Matcos which have internal calipers and shorter moment arms.

Jim

James F. Agnew
Jim_Agnew_2 at Yahoo.Com
Tampa, FL
Velocity 173 Elite Aircraft Completed & Flying