REFLECTOR: Leaking Brake Master cylinder

NMFlyer1 at aol.com NMFlyer1 at aol.com
Thu Feb 14 10:50:19 CST 2008

Brian,

In my MATCO paperwork it says the calipers need 450 psi of force to make
rated torque on the brakes (600 MAX before calipers start to bend). What I am
curious about is if the factory master cylinders have enough PSI for the MATCO
requirement. If they are low, then an exact replacement would be low also.

They may work, but not be developing Max. Torque.. That would mean you have
to brake longer... = hotter.. etc.

Just curious.

Kurt

In a message dated 2/14/2008 9:23:37 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,