REFLECTOR: Leaking Brake Master cylinder

NMFlyer1 at aol.com NMFlyer1 at aol.com
Thu Feb 14 09:01:40 CST 2008

Brian & Or Jim,

Have you checked the pressure of the cylinders?  I noticed in the  paperwork
I got back with my Matco brakes that they need at least 450 PSI to  work
right. (There was an upper limit too but I can't recall it off the top of  my
head). I'm hoping that my upgraded ones work ok... but Jim's data suggests  they
still may be marginal.

I find that strange. The brakes on my Cherokee 235 are half the size of the
Matco's.. I mean they are really small for the 2900 pound gross weight. But
they  work just fine.

Kurt

Awards. Go to AOL Music.