REFLECTOR: Prop size?

Jim Agnew jim_agnew_2 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 10 15:50:29 CST 2008

I have an IO-360 200 hp and I will send you the numbers next week.  I was the first to get a Catto prop for the Velocity and they are very good.  A three blade is a lot easier on things since a two blade cavitates each time it goes past the wing wake which can cause a lot of stress on the engine rotating parts winding and unwinding each revolution.  Craig Catto now has a lot of experience with Velocities and can advise you.

Jim

James F. Agnew
Jim_Agnew_2 at Yahoo.Com
Tampa, FL
Velocity 173 Elite Aircraft Completed & Flying