REFLECTOR: IVO Props

John Overman mooneydryver at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 12:37:45 CST 2008

Kurt
you can get them at any of the electronics supply
houses like "digikey". Just type in PTC fuses. They
are avialable in fractional sizes and up to 15 amps,
and you can wire them in parallel if you need 30 or
more amps. They look like a capacitor. They are flat
with two wires sticking out. You can just solder them
to an electrical feed wire or, as I did, make a panel
board if you are going to use a lot of them. I can
send a pix after work if you like.
                               John