REFLECTOR: engine size & CS prop

KMis178813 at aol.com KMis178813 at aol.com
Tue Feb 5 21:41:18 CST 2008

I have a "IO360 200hp four banger" IO-360 A1B6D. Three  blade MT Electric on
a SUV-FG. No problems, except the self induced ones.  Replaced the brush block
and brushes at 800 hours ( just brushes, if I would  have done it sooner ).
No engine modifications needed if going from a Fixed  pitch to a MT Electric.
Going from a fixed to a hydraulic controlled prop takes  a place for a governor
and some internal crankshaft work, that can be done  externally ( may be
harder to reverse ).

      Ken

In a message dated 2/5/2008 11:12:01 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,