REFLECTOR: engine size & CS prop

Greg Poole greg at pooledresources.com.au
Mon Feb 4 19:31:37 CST 2008

I’ll check what was supplied to me and get back to you Lou
..hear Craig is
good for re-trimming the prop to get your take off rpm up
.but hey, you’d
know there’s no free lunch – you will certainly pay in top end (reduced
speed or higher rpm for same speed) to get the lower end performance

With two props (what luxury!) I guess you get to have one pitched for climb
and the other cruise performances (
if it were in fact practical to change
out for intended use)

Greg