REFLECTOR: tools, tools, and tools again

Grigore Rosu grigore.rosu at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 09:59:13 CST 2008

Dear Larry,

I was and still am a strong supporter of DH engines.  When I ordered my kit,
I was 100% sure that I'd install a DH engine in my airplane.  In the
meanwhile though, after realizing how much time everything takes, I changed
my mind and decided to go for a standard and well-tested configuration.
There are many much more experienced builders than me who would be happy to
go for an inovation like that, because they have a much beter big-picture
than I do.
My hidden (from wife) plan is to finish this SEFG and then, while flying it,
to start building a new Velocity airplane, "the airplne of my drams", that
time as an "experienced" builder.  That will definitely have a diesel engine
(also, I intend to eventually move back to Europe, where diesel is a lot
cheaper).

Grigore