REFLECTOR: tools, tools, and tools again

Dave Philipsen velocity at davebiz.com
Mon Feb 4 09:31:34 CST 2008

Have you checked in with your local EAA chapter?  You just may find that
there's another builder who is in your area.  I am only about 60 miles
away from you (Bloomington-Normal) although I don't have much in the way
of tools since I am not the builder of my Velocity.

Through the local EAA chapter, though, I have found others in my own
town that are builders (not necessarily Velocity, but one guy is
building a Cozy) and they have helped me immensely with maintenance and
troubleshooting.  I even had some fiberglass help with repair of a
rudder and fuel sump.

--
Dave Philipsen
Velocity STD-FG