REFLECTOR: Prop Bolts and crush plate

Greg Poole greg at pooledresources.com.au
Sun Feb 3 18:16:43 CST 2008

Managed to snavel "VH- VEL" on the Aussie aircraft registration register for
my aircraft - so I have finally got what I wanted!

-       Victor Echo Lima rolls so nicely off the tongue over the radio too!

For those with a 3 blade Catto on an IO-360..anybody have any idea on the
number and specs (length) on prop bolts to suit is Spruce the best source
for a crush plate? .and what is the best looking spinner to match? (.ask
because aircraft is down at farm and I'm back home nearer to my suppliers.)

Greg.

  <mailto:greg at pooledresources.com.au> greg at pooledresources.com.au