REFLECTOR: Engine Answer?

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Sun Feb 3 11:03:52 CST 2008

Hey Chuck- thanks for that interesting link- would be good to see how they
progress- they are going to have some difficulties with the seals I would
think just like the Mazda units did/do.   Also- it seems that they do not
have an exhaust stroke per se- more of a loop scavenged 2 stroke- which is
fine, but not so good for fuel efficiency- will keep an eye on them- might
turn out to be promising...