REFLECTOR: MT Repair

Leslie Huttunen lesliemh at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 19 12:58:33 CST 2008

Craig Catto from Cattoprops.com, 209.754.3553 repairs MT prop blades.
I just called him and he said to send him a photo of the damage and he
will tell you what he can do.  In my exerience, he has always been
extremely fair to 'price-wise,' a bit slow 'time-wise,' with excellent
quality results.

Hope this helps.

Leslie Huttunen
Std RG