REFLECTOR: MT Repair

Doug Kanczuzewski doug at customstudio.com
Fri Dec 19 12:35:11 CST 2008

Had a problem with a chunk taken out of mine a few years back and sent it to American Propeller in Redding. They ended up sending it back to Germany for blade replacement and upgrade on seals, which now leak and did not before. There is supposedly a prop guy in Torrance that can repair the blades, but do not have the info.

Doug K