REFLECTOR: MT Repair

Dave Philipsen velocity at davebiz.com
Fri Dec 19 12:26:29 CST 2008

I had my MT overhauled last year after the leading edge of one of the
blades got crunched. Sent it to Deland and they said it needed a new
blade. The blade had to be fabricated in Germany. To make a long story
short, it cost me a fortune, took longer than expected, but I received a
zero hour prop back that looks great. It was also an opportunity for me
to get it painted a different color than that dull stock "Velocity" grey.

--
Dave Philipsen
Velocity STD-FG