REFLECTOR: Fuel caps

Scott Baker sbakr at comcast.net
Wed Dec 17 05:03:08 CST 2008

Maybe 'Yes' and 'No' ... it depends upon the style of fuel cap that you have.  Through the ages we have seen some locking caps that require their own ring.  Today we have gas cap products with rings that support either locking or non-locking caps; and caps made with either plastic or metal housings.
Call Velocity for more details - Ken Baker would be the best person to speak with.
SB