REFLECTOR: Aircraft Covers

Stockman, Bill bill.stockman at daytonaero.com
Mon Dec 15 20:45:06 CST 2008

The one I bought six years ago appears to be water repellant and there are no seams over the windshield area.   I keep my plane in a hangar full time and have mainly used the cover when on a trip and parked on the ramp.   It has been out in the rain with no leaks.    I've had no  problems with the cover.   I've got a good hangar, so I don't use it in the hangar.